Welcome to the Rhode Island Real Estate Investors Group, a networking and support group for real estate investors.
Monthly Meetings: We usually meet the third Thursday of each month at The Hilton Garden Inn located at 1 Thurber St Warwick, Rhode Island.
Membership Information: Membership is open to all. There is a good mix of people from those who are considering investing in real estate to active investors. We have a membership application that you can mail in or bring to a meeting.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many people usually attend your meeting?
There are typically 40 attendees.
- Do I need to call ahead of time to attend?
No. You don’t need to call ahead to attend. Non-member walk-ins are welcome! Just show up.
- Do you sponsor any sort of investment pool that I can join in?No. We are here for networking, education and support. We encourage members to create deals among themselves. We can tell some positive stories. But please remember, the group cannot promise the results of any investment you enter into.
Dues: The first meeting is free. Each meeting after that is $10. You can join for $100 per year. Spouses are welcome to attend with members at no additional charge.
Benefits of Joining:
- Attendance at meeting is free
- Meet with other investors
- Obtain names of contractors, attorneys and other service providers
- Find creative solutions to your investing problems
- Find lenders who can finance your deals
- Share your success stories
- Learn about upcoming real estate investing seminars
- Share Internet web sites that will make your work easier
- Get fresh ideas to improve or expand your business
- Hear speakers on subjects of interest including topics such as:
- Landlord law
- Lead paint law
- Buying mortgages
- Tax deferred exchanges
- Discount mortgages
- Income taxes
- Property taxes
- Lease option
- Using IRA to buy real estate
- Reducing utility bills
- Reducing liability